Broker type :Commodities, Indices & Stocks
Regulators :CySEC, MiFID
Trading Accounts Information
Acc. currencies :USD
Min deposit :250$
Accounts separated :Yes
Payment methods :All major credit and debit cards - Skrill - NETELLER services - Bank transfers without an internet connection
Accept american :No
Instruments :ETFs - CFDs - Metals - Oil - Gold
Min deal amount : 10000
Currency pairs :GBP/USD,EUR/USD,USD/JPY,AUD/USD,USD/CAD,USD/CHF,NZD/USD,EUR/JPY,GBP/JPY,BTC/USD,USD/TRY
Accept scalping :Yes
Available heading? :Yes
trailing stop :Yes
Swap :Islamic Accounts
Trade 360 Crowd Trading is a Cyprus-based trading broker and lawmaker of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
AccountsThe minimum deposit required to open an account at Trade360 is $ 250 for traders. Initially it will be a demo account in addition to a live trading account, allowing some selected individual shares to be available and the maximum available trading leverage is 1: 400.
An account can be obtained by sending initial copies of the required documents by e-mail. The account can be financed by credit cards, eWallet or bank transfer.
The wide range of assets available for trading also exceeds that of many other intermediaries, providing the trader with many options for trading, even for Forex itself.
The company offers an Islamic account on demand only. It includes free recommendations, mobile rewards and alerts, and financial prizes. The minimum deposit is US $ 10,000 and includes all the additions and services available in other accounts.
A $ 50 bonus is offered to new traders when you open a new account, and there is a $ 60 bonus to participate in the practice area, as well as a refund offer for each trade.
US citizens can not open accounts with Trade360.
The company's online trading platformTrade360 offers a single trading platform: a sophisticated online platform for the company. The platform is fully built on the Internet, and you do not need to download or install any programs. The platform has a built-in graph package that includes one-click trading. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and is unlikely to cause any surfing problems for anyone.
The platform includes a social trading component, where within the platform itself you can see what the public is doing, giving the trader an opportunity to learn from other traders and benefit from the wisdom of the public.
The platform on the mobileTrade360 offers its own platform in the form of a free mobile application, available 24 hours a day and is available as a mobile service. Offering live quotes and charts, news and market analysis and the ability to trade everywhere. All features offered on the Internet platform are provided on this platform.
- Trade360 is characterized by the concept of "trading the public", which is available based on an interface based on the Internet and easy to use does not need to download or maintenance, and also available on mobile phones versions of Android and Apple.
- The idea of its work is to monitor the trading positions and movements of different sections of the traders, and offer them in a way that is easy to understand; you can choose the assets that you want to display as tapes, and can show the prices of supply and demand for each asset in the market now.
- This "audience trading" feature is enhanced by the mobile bar at the bottom of the right-hand side of the automatic design screen, which highlights breaking news on sudden swings in the audience's mood.
- This means that you do not need to continue to lose all the tools every minute so that you remain familiar with what the audience thinks. These "news-breaking" shifts are accompanied by simple comments that explain how fast transformations such as:
- "Searches" for tools are available and categorized by popularity, volatility and daily change ratio.
- When you choose a particular instrument to trade, it opens with a new offer showing the net size of the traders with buying and selling positions from your country and globally.
- On the plus side, there are options for languages to display, and Facebook and Google accounts can be linked to a trading account.
- The negatives can be summarized as allowing only one transaction account.
Customer Support Services
- Trade360 offers a wide range of customer service, with the exception of any managed accounts or investment advice:
- Initially helping the trader understand the market through the leading technical and leading analyzes of Trade360.
- A free e-book guide provides a complete explanation of how to work with the Trade360 platform.
- Support for assistance on any technical subject that may arise.
- Receive support for any emergency account topics.
- Help in opening or closing.
- Assistance with incomplete deposits or late withdrawals.
- Live Chat is not yet available, support is provided only by phone and email.
ConclusionThe main positive aspects of Trade360 are the provision of a low minimum deposit, broad public advantage, a wide range of assets and an easy to use intuitive trading platform.
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01