Cryptocurrency rises and Bitcoin exceeded levels of 11000 dollar
2019-08-05 07:37 am | Resource: News | No Views : 31
Bitcoin and the consolidated cryptocurrency have gathered a great deal of upward momentum over the past few days, allowing the BTC currency to set a significant distance between its current price and its recent low of $ 9,100.
Bitcoin rose more than 8% on Monday in Asia to the highest level of $ 11,000 for the first time in nearly a month. Where the bullish momentum pushed the BTC to a key resistance level of $ 11,000, the price at which the cryptocurrency was quickly rejected two weeks ago. BTC rose more than 8%, breaching the $ 11,200 barrier, surpassing the $ 11500 resistance zone.
The reasons for the gains were not clear, but some analysts said this could be a technical rebound, according to analysts at CoinDesk. Where there was a steady rally above $ 10,500 in the past two days in the Bitcoin price which exceeded $ 10,000 against the US dollar. The BTC / USD also settled above the resistance level of $ 11000. The recent rally was strong as the pair traded to a fresh weekly high of $ 11646.
Now, a Bitcoin advocate claims that there is a high probability that the encryption rate will reach $ 15,000 in the next week or so, and that cryptographic configurations may support this possibility. Where Bitcoin works about $ 11,000 with increasing buying pressure. Max Keizer, an incredibly common figure in the cryptocurrency industry, explained in a recent tweak that he believed that poor confidence in central enterprises could push BTC to around $ 15,000 in the very near future.
Prices of other key cryptocurrency rose today
Best trading brokers
- Cambridge announces the use of Ripple for faster global payments 2018-03-01
- John McAfee: Bitcoin will reach a million dollars 2018-02-26
- American Express provides a patent for Blockchain based Payment Proof System 2018-07-13
- Singapore KuCoin is invading Australia with millions of dollars in investment 2018-09-10
- Bank Dhofar Oman Joins The Ripple Network 2018-05-01
- OPEN PLATFORM .. The first blockchain payments 2018-03-22
- QuarkChain .. A High Capacity Peer to Peer Transactional System 2018-05-01
- YGGDRASH .. MULTI DIMENSIONAL BLOCKCHAINS 2018-03-07
- Ubcoin- Crypto-to-goods exchange 2018-05-26
- OneLedger .. Comprehensive Blockchain protocol for commercial units 2018-05-14