Zcash "ZEC" Technical Analysis | 8 August 2019
2019-08-08 10:16 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 42
Consequently, it fell towards the $ 64.17 areas from which it bounced towards the $ 67.79 zones and with the failure of the initial resistance breakout, it fell towards the first support areas.
Zcash (ZEC) is trading through a bearish trend that is being formed over the 240 minute interval. This trend supports the breach of the $ 63 low and we do not recommend selling now until $ 60.85 is broken.
Analysis of technical indicators of the digital currency Zcash (ZEC):
The MACD momentum indicator with default settings is bearish at these times.
It is expected that, in the event of a digital currency breach of area of $ 67.90, Zcash (ZEC) may target the level of $ 88.50.
On the other hand, if the cryptocurrency breaks the $ 60.85 zone, Zcash (ZEC) might target $ 55.00 zones.
Support: 61.38 - 55.00 - 52.5
Best trading brokers
- Cambridge announces the use of Ripple for faster global payments 2018-03-01
- John McAfee: Bitcoin will reach a million dollars 2018-02-26
- American Express provides a patent for Blockchain based Payment Proof System 2018-07-13
- Singapore KuCoin is invading Australia with millions of dollars in investment 2018-09-10
- Bank Dhofar Oman Joins The Ripple Network 2018-05-01
- OPEN PLATFORM .. The first blockchain payments 2018-03-22
- QuarkChain .. A High Capacity Peer to Peer Transactional System 2018-05-01
- YGGDRASH .. MULTI DIMENSIONAL BLOCKCHAINS 2018-03-07
- Ubcoin- Crypto-to-goods exchange 2018-05-26
- OneLedger .. Comprehensive Blockchain protocol for commercial units 2018-05-14