Gold Technical analysis 12 December 2018
2018-12-12 12:16 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 225
Gold is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 1250 to fall back to support level 1241 forming a positive candlestick pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will target levels of 1250-1254-1260 and this scenario fails if the gold breaks level of 1241 down.
The alternative scenario is to the gold broke level of 1241 down to drop to the 1234 level.
Buy around the support level 1241 for the target 1250 with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1241.
Resistance: 1250 - 1254 - 1260
Oil prices rose on Tuesday after suffering at the start of the week on demand concerns. US President Donald Trump is expected to speak about trade later today when he addresses the New York Economic Club in a speech that traders hope will provide more information on progress with China. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump has confirmed progress in negotiations with China and is nearing the signing of the…
- Gold fell with the rise of the dollar and futures of US stocks 10:00 am2019-11-12
- Gold prices rise due to uncertainty in the China-US trade deal 12:08 pm2019-11-11
- Oil falls after the discovery of Iran's new field contains 53 billion barrels 08:10 am2019-11-11
- Gold prices are rising but heading for a weekly close on the red 09:52 am2019-11-08
- Oil prices fell during the last weekly sessions on Friday 07:48 am2019-11-08
- Gold prices drop with positive reports on trade negotiations 11:41 am2019-11-07
- Oil stabilizes after yesterday's decline due to jump in US inventories 07:47 am2019-11-07
- Gold rise a day after recording the biggest daily loss in a month 10:05 am2019-11-06
- Gold fell as the dollar rose to its highest level in a week 10:27 am2019-11-05