OIL Technical analysis 12 December 2018
2018-12-12 12:18 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 222
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 52.50 - 54.54.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test levels of 52.5 - 54.54 dollar.
The alternative scenario is that the oil broke level of 50.00 dollar downside which by breaking it below will target the level of 48.50 - 47.50.
Traders are following the US Oil Inventories report, which will be released at 10:30 am GMT, as the change in the total number of barrels of crude oil measures the stocks of trading companies last week. The Energy Information Administration produces weekly data on US oil inventories, both domestically produced and externally produced. Inventory levels also help to determine the prices of petroleum products. Crude oil is an important commodity in world markets. Prices are fluctuating based on supply and demand conditions in global markets. Oil is also an important part of the economy and thus contributes to the direction of inflation. Consumer prices are stable at a time when oil prices are falling and rising as oil prices rise.will target the levels of 55.76 - 57.38.
Resistance: 52.50 - 54.50 - 55.50
Support: 50.0 - 48.50 - 47.50
Oil prices rose on Tuesday after suffering at the start of the week on demand concerns. US President Donald Trump is expected to speak about trade later today when he addresses the New York Economic Club in a speech that traders hope will provide more information on progress with China. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump has confirmed progress in negotiations with China and is nearing the signing of the…
- Gold fell with the rise of the dollar and futures of US stocks 10:00 am2019-11-12
- Gold prices rise due to uncertainty in the China-US trade deal 12:08 pm2019-11-11
- Oil falls after the discovery of Iran's new field contains 53 billion barrels 08:10 am2019-11-11
- Gold prices are rising but heading for a weekly close on the red 09:52 am2019-11-08
- Oil prices fell during the last weekly sessions on Friday 07:48 am2019-11-08
- Gold prices drop with positive reports on trade negotiations 11:41 am2019-11-07
- Oil stabilizes after yesterday's decline due to jump in US inventories 07:47 am2019-11-07
- Gold rise a day after recording the biggest daily loss in a month 10:05 am2019-11-06
- Gold fell as the dollar rose to its highest level in a week 10:27 am2019-11-05