DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018
2018-12-13 12:43 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 270
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around level of 24820, forming a negative candlestick pattern, to retreat the Dow Jones below level of 24677.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones drop to levels of 24200-24128.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones broke level of 24128 down to the 23527 level.
Resistance: 24820 - 24677 - 25000
Support: 24200 - 24128 – 23527
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street started Wednesday's trading session mixed with profits and trading in focus Negotiations with the European Union could ease tensions between Washington and Brussels, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday. Both Caterpillar announced. And Tasdak. And Black Stone. And Biogen. For the third quarter, while MicroSoft, Tesla and Ford. And Paypal. Group to do this after the market closed. Regarding other data, the FHA announced that…
- Stocks fell in Europe amid uncertainty about the exit of Britain 07:46 am2019-10-23
- Asian stocks fall as traders focus on trade negotiations 06:46 am2019-10-23
- US stock indexes open higher with consecutive earnings results 01:46 pm2019-10-22
- European stock openings diverge as a new Brexit vote awaits 07:52 am2019-10-22
- Asian stocks are trading higher on a wave of trade optimism 06:42 am2019-10-22
- US stocks start slightly higher amid fresh trading hopes 02:40 pm2019-10-21
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18