EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 December 2018
2018-12-17 11:06 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 182
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EURUSD rebounded in a corrective move to reach the resistance level of 1.1359 as the EUR/USD pair is facing resistance and selling pressure around this level, forming a negative candlestick pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the weakness of the indicators and confirming the bearishness.
Therefore, we expect that the EURUSD will drop to levels of 1.1300 - 1.1269 - 1.1215 once again and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 1.1300.
The alternative scenario is that the EURUSD breached levels of 1.1377 to reach the levels of 1.1382 - 1.1401 - 1.1441.
Our view is currently neutral about EURUSD pair.
The fundamental overview
• In terms of economic data, there are no reports or data with a strong impact on the US economy or the euro area.
Resistance: 1.1358 - 1.1377 - 1.1401
Support: 1.1300 - 1.1269 - 1.1215
The pound hit lows against its major counterparts on Thursday, and remained in the red as the Bank of England warned that "another period of uncertain uncertainty" over Brexit could lead to a drop in inflation and disrupt demand. The MPC kept the benchmark interest rate at 0.75% and the bond portfolio at £ 435 billion. Bank of England maintains interest rate The Bank of England has decided to keep…
- Pound is retreating after Juncker's comments of disagreement and UK inflation data 11:18 am2019-09-18
- Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting 01:16 pm2019-09-17
- Dollar rises against major currencies after attacks on Aramco 01:47 pm2019-09-16
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06