Gold Technical analysis 18 December 2018
2018-12-17 11:13 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 245
Gold is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to regain control of the gold movement again to bounce back from the support level of 1234 as we mentioned in the previous report to reach the resistance level of 1248 as the gold faces resistance and selling pressure around this level forming a negative candlestick pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retreat to level of 1241 again and this scenario will fail if gold broke the 1250 level to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke 1241 level down to target the 1234 level again.
Sell around the level of 1248 for targeting level of 1241 with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure at the highest level 1250.
Resistance: 1245 - 1245 - 1250
Oil prices rose on Tuesday after suffering at the start of the week on demand concerns. US President Donald Trump is expected to speak about trade later today when he addresses the New York Economic Club in a speech that traders hope will provide more information on progress with China. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump has confirmed progress in negotiations with China and is nearing the signing of the…
- Gold fell with the rise of the dollar and futures of US stocks 10:00 am2019-11-12
- Gold prices rise due to uncertainty in the China-US trade deal 12:08 pm2019-11-11
- Oil falls after the discovery of Iran's new field contains 53 billion barrels 08:10 am2019-11-11
- Gold prices are rising but heading for a weekly close on the red 09:52 am2019-11-08
- Oil prices fell during the last weekly sessions on Friday 07:48 am2019-11-08
- Gold prices drop with positive reports on trade negotiations 11:41 am2019-11-07
- Oil stabilizes after yesterday's decline due to jump in US inventories 07:47 am2019-11-07
- Gold rise a day after recording the biggest daily loss in a month 10:05 am2019-11-06
- Gold fell as the dollar rose to its highest level in a week 10:27 am2019-11-05