EUR/USD Technical analysis 24 December 2018
2018-12-23 08:56 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 126
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EURUSD dropped below level of 1.1400 as the selling pressures managed to control movement of the EURUSD to push down to the 1.1355 level
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the lack of signals.
Therefore, we expect that the EURUSD will retreat to levels of 1.1330-1.1300 again and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1.1400.
The alternative scenario is that the EURUSD broke level of 1.1300 down to test the 1.1269 - 1.1215 levels.
Our view is currently neutral for the EURUSD pair.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, there is no data and a strong impact on the euro area and the US dollar.
Resistance: 1.1400 - 1.1484 - 1.1500
Support: 1.1330 - 1.1300 - 1.1296
The pound hit lows against its major counterparts on Thursday, and remained in the red as the Bank of England warned that "another period of uncertain uncertainty" over Brexit could lead to a drop in inflation and disrupt demand. The MPC kept the benchmark interest rate at 0.75% and the bond portfolio at £ 435 billion. Bank of England maintains interest rate The Bank of England has decided to keep…
- Pound is retreating after Juncker's comments of disagreement and UK inflation data 11:18 am2019-09-18
- Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting 01:16 pm2019-09-17
- Dollar rises against major currencies after attacks on Aramco 01:47 pm2019-09-16
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06