EUR/USD Technical analysis 26 December 2018
2018-12-26 12:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 187
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The conflict between bears and bulls remains on the EURUSD pair as the EURUSD has rebounded above level of 1.1401 trying to stability above this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to lack of signals.
Therefore, we expect that the EURUSD will fall back to level of 1.1350 again and this scenario fails in case of stability above of 1.1401.
The alternative scenario is that the EURUSD retested levels of 1.1484-1.1500.
Our view is currently neutral for the EURUSD pair.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, there is no data and a strong impact on the euro area and the US dollar.
Resistance: 1.1400 - 1.1484 - 1.1500
Support: 1.1350 - 1.1300 - 1.1296
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03