Gold Technical analysis 27 December 2018
2018-12-26 11:34 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 207
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to regain control of the gold movement to penetrate the gold resistance level of 1266 to reach the level of 1279 where it encountered resistance and selling pressure around this level to fall back to the support level of 1266 and also touches the Sub-section uptrend line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to a lack of signals.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will rebound to level of 1279 again, which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario will fail if gold breaks level of 1264 down.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke level of 1264 down to drop the gold to levels of 1253 - 1250.
Buy the gold around the 1266 levels for targeting level of 1279, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1264.
Resistance: 1279 - 1285 - 1292
Support: 1264 - 1253 - 1241
Resistance: 1266 - 1275 - 1285
Gold prices have stabilized as the performance of the dollar stabilized as investors look to US corporate results and will see retail sales in June in the US today. Most US stocks are flat before the profit market After hitting an all-time high the previous day, stocks in the US were flat mostly in the pre-market market on Tuesday as investors awaited a set of corporate profits. Major banks including…
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15
- Gold rises on Friday as United States-China tensions return 11:45 am2019-07-12
- Oil settles and the IEA report expects an oversupply 09:56 am2019-07-12
- Oil prices rise amid rising tensions in the Middle East 11:15 am2019-07-11
- Palladium surpasses 1600 dollar amid rising precious metals 09:16 am2019-07-11
- Oil price jumps 2 percent as United States stocks fall 12:23 pm2019-07-10
- Gold fell ahead of Powell's testimony and Federal Reserve record 08:34 am2019-07-10