Gold Technical analysis 27 December 2018
2018-12-26 11:34 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 221
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to regain control of the gold movement to penetrate the gold resistance level of 1266 to reach the level of 1279 where it encountered resistance and selling pressure around this level to fall back to the support level of 1266 and also touches the Sub-section uptrend line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to a lack of signals.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will rebound to level of 1279 again, which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario will fail if gold breaks level of 1264 down.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke level of 1264 down to drop the gold to levels of 1253 - 1250.
Buy the gold around the 1266 levels for targeting level of 1279, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1264.
Resistance: 1279 - 1285 - 1292
Support: 1264 - 1253 - 1241
Resistance: 1266 - 1275 - 1285
Oil prices stabilized on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session after a weekend attack by Yemeni separatists on a Saudi oil facility. Oil prices are still supported by talk of more stimulus from central banks and signs of a possible meltdown in the ongoing trade war between the world's two largest economies. Especially after a report showed that China's economic outlook worsens in August The German Center for…
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14