Gold Technical analysis 31 December 2018
2018-12-30 11:33 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 248
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 1279 level, but it is still consolidating above the minor uptrend line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will fall back to level of 1266-1264 again, and this scenario would fail if gold breached the 1279 level higher.
The alternative scenario is that the gold breached level of 1279 to upside to target levels of 1285-1292.
Gold sold around 1279 levels targeting 1266, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure above the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1279 - 1285 - 1292
Support: 1264 - 1253 - 1241
Resistance: 1266 - 1275 - 1285
Oil prices stabilized on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session after a weekend attack by Yemeni separatists on a Saudi oil facility. Oil prices are still supported by talk of more stimulus from central banks and signs of a possible meltdown in the ongoing trade war between the world's two largest economies. Especially after a report showed that China's economic outlook worsens in August The German Center for…
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14