Gold Technical analysis 2 January 2019
2019-01-02 05:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 218
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of gold to penetrate the resistance level around the level of 1279 above.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will target levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario fails in case of unable stability above level of 1279.
The alternative scenario is that the gold dropped to levels of 1266-1264.
Sell Gold around the 1279 levels for targeting levels of 1285 - 1292, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1285 - 1292 - 1298
Support: 1279 - 1266 - 1264
Oil prices rose on Thursday after US government data showed a drop in domestic crude inventories after the US Energy Information Administration report on Wednesday. Data released by the Energy Information Administration showed on Wednesday US crude inventories fell by 2.7 million barrels in the week ending August 16, after posting increases in the previous two weeks. Gasoline inventories rose by 300,000 barrels last week and distillate inventories increased…
- Gold fell amid anticipation of the future of US monetary policy 08:56 am2019-08-22
- Gold prices fell ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman speech 12:08 pm2019-08-21
- Oil prices are rising, Brent is trading above 60 dollar 07:49 am2019-08-21
- Oil prices on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session 11:36 am2019-08-20
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16