Gold Technical analysis 2 January 2019
2019-01-02 05:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 197
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of gold to penetrate the resistance level around the level of 1279 above.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will target levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario fails in case of unable stability above level of 1279.
The alternative scenario is that the gold dropped to levels of 1266-1264.
Sell Gold around the 1279 levels for targeting levels of 1285 - 1292, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1285 - 1292 - 1298
Support: 1279 - 1266 - 1264
Gold prices have stabilized as the performance of the dollar stabilized as investors look to US corporate results and will see retail sales in June in the US today. Most US stocks are flat before the profit market After hitting an all-time high the previous day, stocks in the US were flat mostly in the pre-market market on Tuesday as investors awaited a set of corporate profits. Major banks including…
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15
- Gold rises on Friday as United States-China tensions return 11:45 am2019-07-12
- Oil settles and the IEA report expects an oversupply 09:56 am2019-07-12
- Oil prices rise amid rising tensions in the Middle East 11:15 am2019-07-11
- Palladium surpasses 1600 dollar amid rising precious metals 09:16 am2019-07-11
- Oil price jumps 2 percent as United States stocks fall 12:23 pm2019-07-10
- Gold fell ahead of Powell's testimony and Federal Reserve record 08:34 am2019-07-10