Gold Technical analysis 2 January 2019
2019-01-02 05:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 217
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of gold to penetrate the resistance level around the level of 1279 above.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will target levels of 1285-1292, and this scenario fails in case of unable stability above level of 1279.
The alternative scenario is that the gold dropped to levels of 1266-1264.
Sell Gold around the 1279 levels for targeting levels of 1285 - 1292, with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1285 - 1292 - 1298
Support: 1279 - 1266 - 1264
Oil prices rose more than 1 percent on Monday after a drone attack claimed by Yemen's Houthi rebels sparked a fire at a Saudi oil and gas field. Saudi Aramco's Shaybah oil facility was attacked by a drone on Saturday, raising tensions in the Middle East. This resulted in a fire but no interruption in oil production or transportation. Iran says it has warned the United States not to seize…
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14
- precious metal trades higher with the turnout for safe havens 10:15 am2019-08-09
- Oil Divergence The IEA expects oil demand growth to slow 08:33 am2019-08-09