Gold Technical analysis 4 January 2019
2019-01-04 02:26 am | Resource: Technical analysis | No Views : 265
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Bulls still dominate the gold movement to continue to gain further gains to reach the gold to the resistance levels of 1298-1300 which represents an important resistance level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retreat to levels of 1292-1285, and this scenario will fail if gold breaks above the 1300 level.
The alternative scenario is that the gold breached level of 1300 higher to target the 1309 level.
Our view is neutral about gold now.
Resistance: 1300 - 1309 - 1325
Support: 1292 - 1285 – 1279
Oil prices rose more than 1 percent on Monday after a drone attack claimed by Yemen's Houthi rebels sparked a fire at a Saudi oil and gas field. Saudi Aramco's Shaybah oil facility was attacked by a drone on Saturday, raising tensions in the Middle East. This resulted in a fire but no interruption in oil production or transportation. Iran says it has warned the United States not to seize…
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14
- precious metal trades higher with the turnout for safe havens 10:15 am2019-08-09
- Oil Divergence The IEA expects oil demand growth to slow 08:33 am2019-08-09