Gold Technical analysis 7 January 2019
2019-01-07 01:02 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 210
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Gold has seen a short-term correctional movement that has pushed it back down as the bears has managed to take control of the gold movement to retreat under the bullish pressure around the resistance levels of 1298-1300 down to reach the support level of 1279.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retest the 1298-10000 levels, Which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1309-1325, and this scenario will fail in case of the gold broke level of 1279 down.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke level of 1279 down to drop the gold to levels of 1266 - 1253.
Buy the gold around the support level of 1279 for targeting levels of 1298-1300 With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1300 - 1309 - 1325
Support: 1279 - 1266 – 1253
Gold prices have stabilized as the performance of the dollar stabilized as investors look to US corporate results and will see retail sales in June in the US today. Most US stocks are flat before the profit market After hitting an all-time high the previous day, stocks in the US were flat mostly in the pre-market market on Tuesday as investors awaited a set of corporate profits. Major banks including…
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15
- Gold rises on Friday as United States-China tensions return 11:45 am2019-07-12
- Oil settles and the IEA report expects an oversupply 09:56 am2019-07-12
- Oil prices rise amid rising tensions in the Middle East 11:15 am2019-07-11
- Palladium surpasses 1600 dollar amid rising precious metals 09:16 am2019-07-11
- Oil price jumps 2 percent as United States stocks fall 12:23 pm2019-07-10
- Gold fell ahead of Powell's testimony and Federal Reserve record 08:34 am2019-07-10