Gold Technical analysis 7 January 2019
2019-01-07 01:02 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 224
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Gold has seen a short-term correctional movement that has pushed it back down as the bears has managed to take control of the gold movement to retreat under the bullish pressure around the resistance levels of 1298-1300 down to reach the support level of 1279.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retest the 1298-10000 levels, Which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1309-1325, and this scenario will fail in case of the gold broke level of 1279 down.
The alternative scenario is that the gold broke level of 1279 down to drop the gold to levels of 1266 - 1253.
Buy the gold around the support level of 1279 for targeting levels of 1298-1300 With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 1279.
Resistance: 1300 - 1309 - 1325
Support: 1279 - 1266 – 1253
Oil prices stabilized on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session after a weekend attack by Yemeni separatists on a Saudi oil facility. Oil prices are still supported by talk of more stimulus from central banks and signs of a possible meltdown in the ongoing trade war between the world's two largest economies. Especially after a report showed that China's economic outlook worsens in August The German Center for…
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14