OIL Technical analysis 7 January 2019
2019-01-07 01:22 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 261
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 46.10 to the upside as the bulls were able to compensate part of the losses suffered by black gold (oil) to reach the level of 48.50 as oil faces selling pressure on this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to the level of 46.10 dollar again and this scenario fails in the case of breaching of oil level of 49.68 dollar, Taking into consideration that the largest picture of oil target level of 51.88.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 49.68 level to upside for targeting the 51.88 level.
Sell Oil around the 48.50 levels for target level of 46.10 dollar with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 49.68 dollar.
Resistance: 48.50 - 49.68 - 51.88
Support: 47.04 - 44.47 - 42.60
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16