OIL Technical analysis 8 January 2019
2019-01-08 06:00 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 183
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil has witnessed a series of consecutive highs to hit the resistance level of 49.68 as we mentioned in the previous report as it faced selling pressures pushing the oil back down.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators into the overbought area and the start of the decline below , and The Bollinger Index indicates that prices are unable to touch the upper boundary of the Bollinger Index.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to the level of 46.10 dollar again and this scenario fails in the case of breaching of oil level of 49.68 dollar, Taking into consideration that the largest picture of oil target level of 51.88.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 49.68 level to upside for targeting the 51.88 level.
Sell Oil around the 48.50 levels for target level of 46.10 dollar with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 49.68 dollar.
Resistance: 48.50 - 49.68 - 51.88
Support: 47.04 - 44.47 - 42.60
Gold prices have stabilized as the performance of the dollar stabilized as investors look to US corporate results and will see retail sales in June in the US today. Most US stocks are flat before the profit market After hitting an all-time high the previous day, stocks in the US were flat mostly in the pre-market market on Tuesday as investors awaited a set of corporate profits. Major banks including…
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15
- Gold rises on Friday as United States-China tensions return 11:45 am2019-07-12
- Oil settles and the IEA report expects an oversupply 09:56 am2019-07-12
- Oil prices rise amid rising tensions in the Middle East 11:15 am2019-07-11
- Palladium surpasses 1600 dollar amid rising precious metals 09:16 am2019-07-11
- Oil price jumps 2 percent as United States stocks fall 12:23 pm2019-07-10
- Gold fell ahead of Powell's testimony and Federal Reserve record 08:34 am2019-07-10