OIL Technical analysis 8 January 2019
2019-01-08 06:00 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 213
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil has witnessed a series of consecutive highs to hit the resistance level of 49.68 as we mentioned in the previous report as it faced selling pressures pushing the oil back down.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators into the overbought area and the start of the decline below , and The Bollinger Index indicates that prices are unable to touch the upper boundary of the Bollinger Index.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to the level of 46.10 dollar again and this scenario fails in the case of breaching of oil level of 49.68 dollar, Taking into consideration that the largest picture of oil target level of 51.88.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 49.68 level to upside for targeting the 51.88 level.
Sell Oil around the 48.50 levels for target level of 46.10 dollar with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 49.68 dollar.
Resistance: 48.50 - 49.68 - 51.88
Support: 47.04 - 44.47 - 42.60
Gold fell Friday to record a one-week low as the dollar stabilized, as the British parliament's vote on a draft Brexit deal reached by the United Kingdom and the European Union. The stability of the dollar and the decline of global stocks Global stocks fell on Friday after China posted its weakest quarterly economic growth rate in three decades, underscoring investor concern about trade-related slowdowns in major markets around the…
- Oil retreated to a weekly closing in red after inventory data 08:49 am2019-10-18
- Gold stabilizes as dollar stabilizes and awaits Brexit developments 09:31 am2019-10-17
- Oil falls due to rising US inventories after the Institute of Petroleum report 07:26 am2019-10-17
- Gold prices rose on Wednesday as trade concerns returned 12:58 pm2019-10-16
- Oil rises Chinese companies violate Iranian oil sanctions 10:23 am2019-10-16
- Oil prices drop for a second day amid various news reports production 11:19 am2019-10-15
- Gold prices stability is anticipated for US-China trade negotiations 10:23 am2019-10-15
- Gold price rose under the China-US trade negotiations 09:58 am2019-10-14
- Crude oil prices fall ahead of Russia and Saudi Arabia talks on oil 08:42 am2019-10-14