Gold Technical analysis 10 January 2019
2019-01-10 12:13 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 248
Gold is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 1294-1298 levels.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will retest the 1279-1277 levels, Which by breaking it down will target the level of 1266-1253, and this scenario would fail if gold breached the 1298 level to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the gold level of breached level of 1298 higher to target levels of 1309 - 1325.
Our view is neutral about the gold now, Taking into consideration the closing of any buying position in in case of the closure below the 1277 level.
Resistance: 1300 - 1309 - 1325
Support: 1279 - 1266 – 1253
Oil prices rose more than 1 percent on Monday after a drone attack claimed by Yemen's Houthi rebels sparked a fire at a Saudi oil and gas field. Saudi Aramco's Shaybah oil facility was attacked by a drone on Saturday, raising tensions in the Middle East. This resulted in a fire but no interruption in oil production or transportation. Iran says it has warned the United States not to seize…
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14
- precious metal trades higher with the turnout for safe havens 10:15 am2019-08-09
- Oil Divergence The IEA expects oil demand growth to slow 08:33 am2019-08-09