OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019
2019-01-10 12:21 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 226
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil continues to perform positively as bulls continue to dominate the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 49.68 to reach the levels of 51.88 - 52.53 where it faces resistance and selling pressure around these levels, to achieve the target oil bullish on the larger picture around the levels of 51.88.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to levels of 49.68 - $ 47.04 again and this scenario will fail if oil breached level of 52.53 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 53.25 level to upside for targeting levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
Sell Oil around the current levels 51.88 to 52.53 for targeting level of of 49.68 - 47.04 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.25 dollars.
Resistance: 51.88 - 52.53 - 53.25
Support: 49.68 - 47.04 - 44.47
Oil prices stabilized on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session after a weekend attack by Yemeni separatists on a Saudi oil facility. Oil prices are still supported by talk of more stimulus from central banks and signs of a possible meltdown in the ongoing trade war between the world's two largest economies. Especially after a report showed that China's economic outlook worsens in August The German Center for…
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19
- Oil rises supported by optimism about trade tensions 09:14 am2019-08-16
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14