OIL Technical analysis 10 January 2019
2019-01-10 12:21 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 205
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil continues to perform positively as bulls continue to dominate the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 49.68 to reach the levels of 51.88 - 52.53 where it faces resistance and selling pressure around these levels, to achieve the target oil bullish on the larger picture around the levels of 51.88.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to levels of 49.68 - $ 47.04 again and this scenario will fail if oil breached level of 52.53 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 53.25 level to upside for targeting levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
Sell Oil around the current levels 51.88 to 52.53 for targeting level of of 49.68 - 47.04 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.25 dollars.
Resistance: 51.88 - 52.53 - 53.25
Support: 49.68 - 47.04 - 44.47
Gold prices have stabilized as the performance of the dollar stabilized as investors look to US corporate results and will see retail sales in June in the US today. Most US stocks are flat before the profit market After hitting an all-time high the previous day, stocks in the US were flat mostly in the pre-market market on Tuesday as investors awaited a set of corporate profits. Major banks including…
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15
- Gold rises on Friday as United States-China tensions return 11:45 am2019-07-12
- Oil settles and the IEA report expects an oversupply 09:56 am2019-07-12
- Oil prices rise amid rising tensions in the Middle East 11:15 am2019-07-11
- Palladium surpasses 1600 dollar amid rising precious metals 09:16 am2019-07-11
- Oil price jumps 2 percent as United States stocks fall 12:23 pm2019-07-10
- Gold fell ahead of Powell's testimony and Federal Reserve record 08:34 am2019-07-10