OIL Technical analysis 11 January 2019
2019-01-11 12:37 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 194
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil continues to perform positively as bulls continue to dominate the oil movement to breach the resistance level of 49.68 to reach the levels of 51.88 - 52.53 where it faces resistance and selling pressure around these levels, to achieve the target oil bullish on the larger picture around the levels of 51.88.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to levels of 49.68 - $ 47.04 again and this scenario will fail if oil breached level of 52.53 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breached the 53.25 level to upside for targeting levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
Sell Oil around the current levels 51.88 to 52.53 for targeting level of of 49.68 - 47.04 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.25 dollars.
Resistance: 51.88 - 52.53 - 53.25
Support: 49.68 - 47.04 - 44.47
Gold rose to trade above $ 1510 an ounce, following terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia on the Aramco factories. On Saturday, drone attacks on Saudi Arabia's largest oil processing plant sharply raised world oil prices and reinstated the specter of retaliation. The United States has accused Iran of being behind drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities. Gold prices rose higher as further interest rate cuts were expected from the…
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13
- Oil prices stabilize after last session's decline after OPEC meeting 08:09 am2019-09-13
- Gold prices rise ahead of the European Central Bank meeting 11:32 am2019-09-12
- The price of oil rose after Trump postponed tariffs on Chinese goods 08:44 am2019-09-12
- Gold prices rise on Wednesday slightly as trade war fears ease 11:24 am2019-09-11
- Oil rise after the report of the API and before OPEC report 08:27 am2019-09-11
- Gold prices fell below $ 1500 with the decline and stock futures 09:27 am2019-09-10
- Oil prices continue to rise and maintain gains for the fifth day 08:36 am2019-09-10