OIL Technical analysis 15 January 2019
2019-01-14 11:30 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 213
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 51.77 to retreat under the pressure of selling down as oil fell in the middle of today's trading to fall nearly from the levels of 50 dollar and also we note that oil is facing the resistance line of the moving average of the indicator of the Bollinger, indicating to confirm the shift to the trend down during the coming period in the near term
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will drop to level of 48.42 in a corrective movement to downward, and this scenario would fail if oil breached level of 53.37 to upside.
The alternative scenario is that oil breached level of 53.37 to upside to target levels of 56.00- $ 57.00.
sell oil around the level of 51.00 dollars for targeting level of 48.42 dollars with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure at the highest level 51.77 dollars.
Resistance: 51.77 - 52.15 - 53.37
Support: 49.70 - 48.42 - 45.12
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16