Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 1 February 2019
2019-02-01 01:06 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 226
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones is suffering from weakness in momentum despite the Dow Jones breaking the resistance level of 24791 to upside and reaching the highest level of 25000 points but we note that the determination of the downside is weak as the Dow Jones faced selling pressure around 25000 points to retreat back down again.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic indicate that the Stochastic is in the overbought area and the RSI indicates a negative divergence between the index and the price, indicating a downside potential.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test level of 24791 again and this scenario fails in case of stability above the 25090 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones test level of 25338.
Resistance: 25090 -25160 - 25338
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Stocks in Europe's main stock markets opened lower on Monday amid uncertainty over Brexit. Irish Foreign Minister Simon Coffini has warned of "difficult issues" to be resolved before an agreement on a UK withdrawal from the European Union can be reached. On the data, Eurostat was set on a report on the industrial production of the block later in the day. Germany allows Huawei 5G network technology from China In…
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10
- European stock openings diverge under pressure from Brexit 07:38 am2019-10-10
- Asian stocks are mixed as trade talks remain uncertain 06:46 am2019-10-10
- Wall Street begins to rise amid fresh hopes in trade negotiations 02:41 pm2019-10-09
- European shares open steadily with anticipation of Jules Brexit reports 07:37 am2019-10-09