Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 6 February 2019
2019-02-05 11:46 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 205
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Oil tested the support level of 53.37 again, which advised us in the previous report to buy around this level to our view that oil is on its way to the wave of upward during the coming period, forming a positive candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that oil will test 56.06 again, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 53.37, and oil on the daily chart is targeting around level of 58.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breach the 56.20 level to target level of $ 58.
Buy Oil around the current for targeting around level of 56.06, With the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 53.37 dollars.
The traders are following the release of US oil inventories data which will be released at 10:30 am GMT.
Resistance: 56.06 - 57.50 - 58
Support: 53.5370 - 51.80 - 50.33
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16