Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 6 February 2019
2019-02-05 11:46 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 219
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Oil tested the support level of 53.37 again, which advised us in the previous report to buy around this level to our view that oil is on its way to the wave of upward during the coming period, forming a positive candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that oil will test 56.06 again, and this scenario fails in case of instability above level of 53.37, and oil on the daily chart is targeting around level of 58.
The alternative scenario is that the oil breach the 56.20 level to target level of $ 58.
Buy Oil around the current for targeting around level of 56.06, With the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 53.37 dollars.
The traders are following the release of US oil inventories data which will be released at 10:30 am GMT.
Resistance: 56.06 - 57.50 - 58
Support: 53.5370 - 51.80 - 50.33
Precious metals traded with gains on Monday as uncertainty surrounding Brexit, the US-China trade war and fears of a global economic slowdown continued. In Britain, Prime Minister Boris Johnson is competing round the clock to gather support for his deal on Brexit, where MPs postponed a vote on the deal over the weekend. Johnson will push for a meaningful new vote today. Meanwhile, the first trade agreement between Washington and…
- Oil prices fell the week lower to continue falling last week 08:43 am2019-10-21
- Gold metal declined as the dollar stabilized and global stocks fell 09:51 am2019-10-18
- Oil retreated to a weekly closing in red after inventory data 08:49 am2019-10-18
- Gold stabilizes as dollar stabilizes and awaits Brexit developments 09:31 am2019-10-17
- Oil falls due to rising US inventories after the Institute of Petroleum report 07:26 am2019-10-17
- Gold prices rose on Wednesday as trade concerns returned 12:58 pm2019-10-16
- Oil rises Chinese companies violate Iranian oil sanctions 10:23 am2019-10-16
- Oil prices drop for a second day amid various news reports production 11:19 am2019-10-15
- Gold prices stability is anticipated for US-China trade negotiations 10:23 am2019-10-15