Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 6 February 2019
2019-02-05 11:52 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 236
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the bulls managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the resistance level of 7054 as the Dow faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, forming a negative candlesticks pattern called Shooting Star.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will fall back to level of 6820 again, and this scenario fails in the case of stability above level of 7054.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index is breaching level of 7054 higher to target levels 7227 - 7358.
Resistance: 7054 - 7227 - 7358
Support: 6820 - 6595 - 6500
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets started trading Wednesday in the red, led by the financial sector after US President Donald Trump failed to ease trade concerns. Speaking in New York, Trump renewed his threat to increase Chinese goods "tariff" significantly if there is no agreement. However, he said the United States and China were "close" to signing the first phase of the trade agreement. During his New York speech, Trump stressed that Beijing…
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08