Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 7 February 2019
2019-02-06 11:38 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 238
Gold is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing selling pressure to witness further decline to achieve the first bearish target around the 1309 level and then rebound slightly to hit the 1316 level as gold faces resistance of the Bollinger's moving average line , Where selling pressure once again broke the level of 1309 down towards the level of 1298
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to lower indicators below the overbought area
Therefore, we expect that the gold will test 1298, and this scenario fails in case of stability above 1326.
The alternative scenario is that the gold re-test the level of 1326, which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1333 - 1345.
Sell Gold around the current level for the target 1289 with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 1316.
Resistance: 1309 - 1316 - 1326
Oil prices fell on Tuesday to extend their sharp losses from the previous session as weak trade data from China raised concerns about the outlook for energy demand. Barkindo: Oil demand jumps to 112 MB / day in 2040 OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo said on Tuesday that global oil demand would likely rise to 112 million barrels per day in 2040. According to the latest OPEC monthly report, global oil…
- Gold prices stability is anticipated for US-China trade negotiations 10:23 am2019-10-15
- Gold price rose under the China-US trade negotiations 09:58 am2019-10-14
- Crude oil prices fall ahead of Russia and Saudi Arabia talks on oil 08:42 am2019-10-14
- Crude oil prices rises after attack on Iranian tanker in Red Sea 11:04 am2019-10-11
- Gold rises during close of weekly trading despite commercial optimism 08:29 am2019-10-11
- Gold futures stabilize as dollar weakens ahead of US inflation data 12:19 pm2019-10-10
- Oil stability and India breach US sanctions on Venezuela 09:00 am2019-10-10
- Gold futures rose as demand rose immediately for precious metals 09:58 am2019-10-09
- Oil stabilized Wednesday after data from American Petroleum Institute 08:33 am2019-10-09