Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 7 February 2019
2019-02-06 11:43 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 271
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to breach the level of 25182 to upside to hit the resistance level of 25500 where the Dow Jones faces resistance and selling pressure represented in resistance the main downtrend line, which the Dow Jones is trading below it.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow Jones will drop the 24791 level and this scenario will fail in case of stability above the 25500 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones breached 25500 level higher to target the level of 26083.
Resistance: 25500 -26083 - 26281
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11