Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 7 February 2019
2019-02-06 11:45 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 226
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the bulls managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the resistance level of 7054 as the NASDAQ faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, forming a negative candlesticks pattern called Shooting Star.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are pointing to lower indicators below the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will fall back to level of 6820 again, and this scenario fails in the case of stability above level of 7054.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index is breaching level of 7054 higher to target levels 7227 - 7358.
Resistance: 7054 - 7227 - 7358
Support: 6820 - 6595 - 6500
Stocks and indices Analysis
US stock indices are trading in the green on Thursday as the Federal Reserve symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Federal Reserve Chair Kansas Esther George began, saying she was not worried about a possible US recession despite yields on Treasuries. The two and 10-year-old American was unusually close and even flipped for short periods of time. At the same time, President Donald Trump stressed that the Federal Reserve puts…
- European markets open in negative territory as recession fears return 07:44 am2019-08-22
- Asian stocks fell due to hesitation in the FOMC minutes 06:38 am2019-08-22
- US stocks open higher and Trump attacks the Fed again 02:01 pm2019-08-21
- European shares higher after Italian Prime Minister's resignation 08:46 am2019-08-21
- Asian stocks retreated after Pompio's remarks on the trade war 02:28 am2019-08-21
- US markets on Wall Street opens lower as trade tensions persist 02:03 pm2019-08-20
- European stocks diverge and focus on Brexit from the European Union 07:38 am2019-08-20
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19