Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 7 February 2019
2019-02-06 11:45 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 243
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the bulls managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the resistance level of 7054 as the NASDAQ faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, forming a negative candlesticks pattern called Shooting Star.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are pointing to lower indicators below the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will fall back to level of 6820 again, and this scenario fails in the case of stability above level of 7054.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index is breaching level of 7054 higher to target levels 7227 - 7358.
Resistance: 7054 - 7227 - 7358
Support: 6820 - 6595 - 6500
Stocks and indices Analysis
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17