Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 7 February 2019
2019-02-06 11:45 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 238
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the bulls managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the resistance level of 7054 as the NASDAQ faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, forming a negative candlesticks pattern called Shooting Star.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are pointing to lower indicators below the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will fall back to level of 6820 again, and this scenario fails in the case of stability above level of 7054.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index is breaching level of 7054 higher to target levels 7227 - 7358.
Resistance: 7054 - 7227 - 7358
Support: 6820 - 6595 - 6500
Stocks and indices Analysis
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13