Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 8 February 2019
2019-02-08 08:49 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 224
Gold is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing more selling pressure to witness further decline to hit the 1302 level and then rebound again but it faced resistance and selling pressure around the 1311 level represented by the resistance of the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the continued decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect the gold to test 1302-1298, and this scenario fails in stability at 1316.
The alternative scenario is that the gold re-test the level of 1326, which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1333 - 1345.
Sell Gold around the current level for the target levels of 1302 - 1289 with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 1316.
Resistance: 1309 - 1316 - 1326
Oil prices fell after estimates showed US inventories rose for the sixth consecutive week, the longest run in nearly a year. A preliminary Reuters survey on Monday showed that US crude inventories are expected to increase for the sixth week in a row, while distillate and gasoline inventories are likely to fall in the week to October 18. The American Petroleum Institute reported that crude inventories rose by 4.45 million…
- Gold rises and dollar stabilizes with anticipation of global uncertainty 09:06 am2019-10-23
- Oil prices stabilize after two sessions fell due to rising trade concerns 10:32 am2019-10-22
- Gold price rises as dollar stabilizes and US stocks retreat 09:17 am2019-10-22
- Precious metals trade higher as uncertainty surrounding Brexit 09:17 am2019-10-21
- Oil prices fell the week lower to continue falling last week 08:43 am2019-10-21
- Gold metal declined as the dollar stabilized and global stocks fell 09:51 am2019-10-18
- Oil retreated to a weekly closing in red after inventory data 08:49 am2019-10-18
- Gold stabilizes as dollar stabilizes and awaits Brexit developments 09:31 am2019-10-17
- Oil falls due to rising US inventories after the Institute of Petroleum report 07:26 am2019-10-17