Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 8 February 2019
2019-02-08 09:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 248
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The sell-off managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones index to drop again cause the selling pressure as we expected in the previous report to reach the levels of 25,000 as the negative news on the trade negotiations between the United States and China led Wall Street indices to witness further decline.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the continued decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow Jones will drop the 24791 level and this scenario will fail in case of stability above the 25500 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones breached 25500 level higher to target the level of 26083.
Resistance: 25500 -26083 - 26281
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stock indices are trading in the green on Thursday as the Federal Reserve symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Federal Reserve Chair Kansas Esther George began, saying she was not worried about a possible US recession despite yields on Treasuries. The two and 10-year-old American was unusually close and even flipped for short periods of time. At the same time, President Donald Trump stressed that the Federal Reserve puts…
- European markets open in negative territory as recession fears return 07:44 am2019-08-22
- Asian stocks fell due to hesitation in the FOMC minutes 06:38 am2019-08-22
- US stocks open higher and Trump attacks the Fed again 02:01 pm2019-08-21
- European shares higher after Italian Prime Minister's resignation 08:46 am2019-08-21
- Asian stocks retreated after Pompio's remarks on the trade war 02:28 am2019-08-21
- US markets on Wall Street opens lower as trade tensions persist 02:03 pm2019-08-20
- European stocks diverge and focus on Brexit from the European Union 07:38 am2019-08-20
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19