Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 8 February 2019
2019-02-08 09:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 267
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The sell-off managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones index to drop again cause the selling pressure as we expected in the previous report to reach the levels of 25,000 as the negative news on the trade negotiations between the United States and China led Wall Street indices to witness further decline.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the continued decline of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow Jones will drop the 24791 level and this scenario will fail in case of stability above the 25500 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones breached 25500 level higher to target the level of 26083.
Resistance: 25500 -26083 - 26281
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Asia-Pacific stocks were mixed on Monday morning as investors watched developments on the US-China trade front. Report: Softbank's son wants WeiWork CEO out We are part of a group of startup managers planning to remove Adam Newman as CEO, CNBC reported on Sunday, citing information obtained from anonymous insiders. The board is supposed to meet next week to discuss options, one of which is said to make a strong founder…
- US stocks open higher on Friday as trade concerns eased 02:36 pm2019-09-20
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18