Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 8 February 2019
2019-02-08 09:26 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 255
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The bears were able to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to witness further decline to reach the NASDAQ 100 index to the level of 9848 trying to consolidate above this level but so far we have not shown any indication that the correction is over these levels
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the RSI reaching the oversold area and the Stochastic continues to decline.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retest level of 6955 again, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 6820.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index is breaching level of 7054 higher to target levels 7227 - 7358.
Resistance: 6955 - 7054 - 7227
Support: 6820 - 6595 - 6500
Stocks and indices Analysis
European shares opened higher on Friday after upbeat news about the US and China, which eventually resolved their trade dispute. On Thursday, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said the United States and China were "approaching" the trade deal. Meanwhile, Chinese Ministry of Commerce spokesman Gao Feng said China wants to eliminate some tariffs. China Customs also announced on Thursday that it would lift restrictions on poultry meat imports…
- Most Asian stocks rose on fresh trade optimism on Friday 03:53 am2019-11-15
- European stocks drop at opening amid trade uncertainty 09:50 am2019-11-13
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11