Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 February 2019
2019-02-10 10:12 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 206
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Oil witness selling pressure pushing it to breach the important support level of 53.37 again, as the oil formed a technical pattern called H&S , to dropped the Oil is down to the level of 51.79, trying to consolidate above this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we expect that oil will target around levels of 50.68 - 50.33 USD again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 53.37 USD
The alternative scenario is that the oil retest the 54.50 level.
Sell the Oil around the 53.37 levels for targeting levels of 50.68 - 50.33 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level of 53.37 dollars.
Resistance: 53.37 - 54.26 - 55.16
Support: 51.79 - 50.33 - 48.29
Gold rose to trade above $ 1510 an ounce, following terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia on the Aramco factories. On Saturday, drone attacks on Saudi Arabia's largest oil processing plant sharply raised world oil prices and reinstated the specter of retaliation. The United States has accused Iran of being behind drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities. Gold prices rose higher as further interest rate cuts were expected from the…
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13
- Oil prices stabilize after last session's decline after OPEC meeting 08:09 am2019-09-13
- Gold prices rise ahead of the European Central Bank meeting 11:32 am2019-09-12
- The price of oil rose after Trump postponed tariffs on Chinese goods 08:44 am2019-09-12
- Gold prices rise on Wednesday slightly as trade war fears ease 11:24 am2019-09-11
- Oil rise after the report of the API and before OPEC report 08:27 am2019-09-11
- Gold prices fell below $ 1500 with the decline and stock futures 09:27 am2019-09-10
- Oil prices continue to rise and maintain gains for the fifth day 08:36 am2019-09-10