Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 February 2019
2019-02-10 10:15 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 226
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to bounce higher to hit the 25119 level
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the Dow jones will test level of 25350, and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 24791 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaking the 24791 level down to target the 24257 level.
Resistance: 25350 -25500 - 26083
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stock indices are trading in the green on Thursday as the Federal Reserve symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Federal Reserve Chair Kansas Esther George began, saying she was not worried about a possible US recession despite yields on Treasuries. The two and 10-year-old American was unusually close and even flipped for short periods of time. At the same time, President Donald Trump stressed that the Federal Reserve puts…
- European markets open in negative territory as recession fears return 07:44 am2019-08-22
- Asian stocks fell due to hesitation in the FOMC minutes 06:38 am2019-08-22
- US stocks open higher and Trump attacks the Fed again 02:01 pm2019-08-21
- European shares higher after Italian Prime Minister's resignation 08:46 am2019-08-21
- Asian stocks retreated after Pompio's remarks on the trade war 02:28 am2019-08-21
- US markets on Wall Street opens lower as trade tensions persist 02:03 pm2019-08-20
- European stocks diverge and focus on Brexit from the European Union 07:38 am2019-08-20
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19