Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 February 2019
2019-02-10 10:15 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 237
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to bounce higher to hit the 25119 level
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the Dow jones will test level of 25350, and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 24791 level.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaking the 24791 level down to target the 24257 level.
Resistance: 25350 -25500 - 26083
Support: 24791 - 24257 - 24048
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17