Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 February 2019
2019-02-10 10:18 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 192
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to push the NASDAQ index from the rebound back to the upside to close at the end of trading last week around the levels of 6900.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retest level of 6955 again, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 6820.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 index is breaching level of 7054 higher to target levels 7227 - 7358.
Resistance: 6955 - 7054 - 7227
Support: 6820 - 6595 - 6500
Stocks and indices Analysis
Investors were digesting on Thursday the accompanying signals from the US Federal Reserve, which yesterday cut interest rates, and the subsequent hint from the Bank of Japan that it could boost stimulus next month after a policy review. European stock indexes have only slightly changed ahead of scheduled speeches by Benoit Coeur and Sabine Lottenschleeger from the European Central Bank and last month's UK retail sector statistical report. Central banks…
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16