Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 February 2019
2019-02-12 06:00 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 221
Gold is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Gold has rebounded slightly as purchasing power pushed upward to reach the resistance level of 1316 as gold faces selling pressures around this level forming negative candlestick patterns to fall back to support level of 1302.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will test level of 1316 again and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 1298.
The alternative scenario is that the gold re-test the level of 1326, which by breaking it above will target the levels of 1333 - 1345.
Buy Gold around the current level for the target levels of 1316 with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of below level of 1298.
Resistance: 1309 - 1316 - 1326
Gold rose but remains below the $ 1500 level, as demand for the safe haven metal eased as investors tracked progress in trade negotiations Wall Street shares remained unchanged in pre-market trading on Monday after the United States and China reached a partial trade deal. Washington has told the World Trade Organization that it wants to try to negotiate a deal with the European Union instead of imposing tariffs on…
- Crude oil prices fall ahead of Russia and Saudi Arabia talks on oil 08:42 am2019-10-14
- Crude oil prices rises after attack on Iranian tanker in Red Sea 11:04 am2019-10-11
- Gold rises during close of weekly trading despite commercial optimism 08:29 am2019-10-11
- Gold futures stabilize as dollar weakens ahead of US inflation data 12:19 pm2019-10-10
- Oil stability and India breach US sanctions on Venezuela 09:00 am2019-10-10
- Gold futures rose as demand rose immediately for precious metals 09:58 am2019-10-09
- Oil stabilized Wednesday after data from American Petroleum Institute 08:33 am2019-10-09
- Gold contracts traded rise as US-China trade war rises 11:40 am2019-10-08
- Crude oil prices rising modestly amid turmoil in Iraq, Ecuador 08:47 am2019-10-08