Silver Daily Technical analysis | 6 July 2017
2017-07-06 08:00 am | Resource: | No Views : 294
Silver prices are still in a bearish direction, and the decline continued until the price broke the support at 16.06 which turned into resistance to the current prices which are likely to lead to targeting new bearish levels.
Silver trades below the simple 20, may lead to price targeting at 15.83 which, if breached, may find a second target at 15.44 and the oscillator oscillator below 50 will have a negative trend, which raises the possibility of achieving Scenario mentioned.
The decline fails if the price rises to breach the bearish trend line, and confirmation of the stability breach at the highest resistance at 16.20 could lead to silver targeting resistance at 16.37.
Support: 15.83 - 15.44 - 14.88.
Resistance: 16.06 - 16.20 - 16.37.
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16