Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 7 March 2019
2019-03-07 08:12 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 174
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
Oil is moving within a trading range between levels of 57.87 - 54.91 as oil continues to face selling pressure around the resistance level of 57.87 to retreat downwards accompanied by a negative candlestick pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the oil will test the level of 54.91 and then bounce back again to target the level of 57.87, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 54.91 dollars
The alternative scenario is that the oil is breaking the 54.91 level below to target at 53.04 dollar.
Looking at the chart, we note that oil is still trading above the Bollinger's moving average line and is still consolidating above level of 55.57 dollars.
Buy the Oil around level of 54.91 for targeting level of 57.87, With the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 54.91 dollars.
Resistance: 57.87 - 59.21 - 61.20
Support: 54.91 - 53.04 - 51.16
Gold prices have stabilized as the performance of the dollar stabilized as investors look to US corporate results and will see retail sales in June in the US today. Most US stocks are flat before the profit market After hitting an all-time high the previous day, stocks in the US were flat mostly in the pre-market market on Tuesday as investors awaited a set of corporate profits. Major banks including…
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15
- Gold rises on Friday as United States-China tensions return 11:45 am2019-07-12
- Oil settles and the IEA report expects an oversupply 09:56 am2019-07-12
- Oil prices rise amid rising tensions in the Middle East 11:15 am2019-07-11
- Palladium surpasses 1600 dollar amid rising precious metals 09:16 am2019-07-11
- Oil price jumps 2 percent as United States stocks fall 12:23 pm2019-07-10
- Gold fell ahead of Powell's testimony and Federal Reserve record 08:34 am2019-07-10