Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 March 2019
2019-03-10 11:46 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 134
The Dow Jones industrial average30 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones index to drop the index more than 200 points after released report of the employment to hit the support level of 25261 forming a positive candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test levels of 25636-25854 in a corrective up move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaking the 25261 level down and to drop to the 25,000 levels.
Resistance: 25261-25000 - 24800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street's main stock indexes were trading with Friday's gains and the Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 100 points amid second-quarter earnings releases in which Microsoft, the world's most valuable publicly traded company, posted better-than-expected earnings, leading to all-time highs Before the bell. Investors were paying close attention to James Pollard's comments from the Fed and John Williams, where US President Donald Trump called for cutting interest…
- European stocks rising moderately on tip of US interest rate cut 07:49 am2019-07-19
- Asian stocks are trading higher amid geopolitical instability 06:41 am2019-07-19
- US stocks price fell in red and US weekly jobless claims rise 02:05 pm2019-07-18
- DAX index drops more than 1 percent as trade tensions escalate 07:51 am2019-07-18
- Asian stock markets fell amid fears of an escalating trade war 06:42 am2019-07-18
- Wall Street opens lower before profit due to trade war risks 04:01 pm2019-07-17
- European stocks price drop after Trump trading comments 08:26 am2019-07-17
- Asian markets mixed on Wednesday diverge amid trade uncertainty 05:47 am2019-07-17
- US stocks opened higher, the Dow Jones at a record high 02:09 pm2019-07-16