Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 March 2019
2019-03-10 11:59 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 138
The NASDAQ 100 index dropped by the selling pressure after released the employment data as the bears managed to push the Nasdaq 100 index back to the support level of 6995 to bounce higher in a corrective up move as it faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7000 levels forming a negative candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators and confirmation of the downside movement.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will decline to levels of 6935 - 6890 - 6833, and this scenario fails in the case of stability above level of 7067.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 retest level of 7067 again.
Resistance: 7000 - 7067 - 7144
Support: 6935 - 6890 - 6833
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets rose on Tuesday ahead of the European Union's trade balance data. At the same time, the bloc's parliament will vote on the nomination of Ursula von der Lin, the outgoing defense minister, to become the next president of the European Commission. Von der Lin calls for unity and raising climate goals In a clear attack on protectionist tendencies on a global scale, Ursula von Derlin told members of…
- Asian stocks fluctuate at closing and await new data 07:17 am2019-07-16
- US stocks market opened higher on record highs on Monday 02:42 pm2019-07-15
- European stocks rise amid reports of a US-British trade deal 08:18 am2019-07-15
- Asian main stocks fall after China GDP data releases 07:50 am2019-07-15
- US stocks opened in the Green Zone and close to a record week 01:52 pm2019-07-12
- European shares open green on the last week of trading 07:30 am2019-07-12
- Asian , Pacific markets vary and focus on trade disputes 06:57 am2019-07-12
- US stocks open higher after inflation data, Dow up to record high 02:03 pm2019-07-11
- Stocks in the European Union advanced slightly in early trading 07:36 am2019-07-11