Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 March 2019
2019-03-10 11:59 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 157
The NASDAQ 100 index dropped by the selling pressure after released the employment data as the bears managed to push the Nasdaq 100 index back to the support level of 6995 to bounce higher in a corrective up move as it faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7000 levels forming a negative candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators and confirmation of the downside movement.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will decline to levels of 6935 - 6890 - 6833, and this scenario fails in the case of stability above level of 7067.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 retest level of 7067 again.
Resistance: 7000 - 7067 - 7144
Support: 6935 - 6890 - 6833
Stocks and indices Analysis
US markets opened in the green on Monday as the Dow Jones industrial average jumped 300 points amid fresh trading optimism. US President Donald Trump has insisted that China wants a trade deal, while US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Washington would delay the ban on Chinese technology giant Huawei for another 90 days. Ross: US delays Huawei ban for 90 days US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told Forex…
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19
- Asian markets rise, China shares rise in early trading 06:48 am2019-08-19
- Wall Street shares open higher, the Dow jumps over 100 points 02:20 pm2019-08-16
- European stocks rise and delayed the opening of FTSE 07:43 am2019-08-16
- Chinese shares jump as trade optimism rises after Trump remarks 06:43 am2019-08-16
- Wall Street started higher Gain After Unemployment Claims 02:20 pm2019-08-15
- EU stock openings diverged as panic in markets eased 07:57 am2019-08-15
- Asian stocks recover part of the losses on Trump offer 07:00 am2019-08-15
- Dow is losing 700 points as selling continues and gold rises 06:27 pm2019-08-14