Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 March 2019
2019-03-10 11:59 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 158
The NASDAQ 100 index dropped by the selling pressure after released the employment data as the bears managed to push the Nasdaq 100 index back to the support level of 6995 to bounce higher in a corrective up move as it faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7000 levels forming a negative candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators and confirmation of the downside movement.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will decline to levels of 6935 - 6890 - 6833, and this scenario fails in the case of stability above level of 7067.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 retest level of 7067 again.
Resistance: 7000 - 7067 - 7144
Support: 6935 - 6890 - 6833
Stocks and indices Analysis
US markets opened in the red on Tuesday as trade tensions between the United States and China continue to weigh on markets. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urged China to protect freedom of expression for Hong Kong citizens after Vice President Mike Pence said earlier that Beijing's respect for the integrity of the autonomous region and laws were a condition for any trade deal. In other news, analysts predicted…
- European stocks diverge and focus on Brexit from the European Union 07:38 am2019-08-20
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19
- Asian markets rise, China shares rise in early trading 06:48 am2019-08-19
- Wall Street shares open higher, the Dow jumps over 100 points 02:20 pm2019-08-16
- European stocks rise and delayed the opening of FTSE 07:43 am2019-08-16
- Chinese shares jump as trade optimism rises after Trump remarks 06:43 am2019-08-16
- Wall Street started higher Gain After Unemployment Claims 02:20 pm2019-08-15