NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 29 August 2017
2017-08-29 06:31 am | Resource: Technical Analysis section | No Views : 168
Our neutral view of NZD/USD as it failed to stabilize above the bullish trend line and break it and currently retesting it, the SMA is a very important support for the pair.
RSI 14 is trading in a bearish direction as a break of the rising trend line during today's Asian session, despite the breach of the 50 level, but it started to point down to indicate a severe weakness in the buyers. The ADX index is in a negative cross between its red and green index, but trading below the 20 level reduces the importance of its signal.
From the above we conclude that the pair does not provide trading opportunities currently and prefer to continue and wait until it breaks through the initial resistance and technical indicators agree with each other or fail to penetrate and technical indicators are all negative.
It is expected that if the New Zealand currency crosses against the US currency the level of 0.7250 might target the level of 0.7275 and if the pair breaks the level of 0.7230 may target the level of 0.7191.
Support: 0.7191 - 0.7170 - 0.7147
Resistance: 0.7250 - 0.7275 - 0.7330
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09