Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 13 March 2019
2019-03-13 05:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 130
The Dow Jones industrial average 30 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power has managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to bounce the Dow Jones from support level of 25261 to upside as we mentioned in the previous report to test the 25760 level as the Dow jones faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test the 26171 levels in a corrective move.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones dropped to the level of 25261.
Resistance: 25760 -25854 - 26171
Support: 25500 - 25261 - 24880
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street's main stock indexes were trading with Friday's gains and the Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 100 points amid second-quarter earnings releases in which Microsoft, the world's most valuable publicly traded company, posted better-than-expected earnings, leading to all-time highs Before the bell. Investors were paying close attention to James Pollard's comments from the Fed and John Williams, where US President Donald Trump called for cutting interest…
- European stocks rising moderately on tip of US interest rate cut 07:49 am2019-07-19
- Asian stocks are trading higher amid geopolitical instability 06:41 am2019-07-19
- US stocks price fell in red and US weekly jobless claims rise 02:05 pm2019-07-18
- DAX index drops more than 1 percent as trade tensions escalate 07:51 am2019-07-18
- Asian stock markets fell amid fears of an escalating trade war 06:42 am2019-07-18
- Wall Street opens lower before profit due to trade war risks 04:01 pm2019-07-17
- European stocks price drop after Trump trading comments 08:26 am2019-07-17
- Asian markets mixed on Wednesday diverge amid trade uncertainty 05:47 am2019-07-17
- US stocks opened higher, the Dow Jones at a record high 02:09 pm2019-07-16