Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 14 March 2019
2019-03-14 05:12 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 150
The USDJPY is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The bears managed to control the movement of the USD/JPY pair to break the upside channel as the USD/JPY dropped to the 111 levels.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicators to weakness of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the USD/JPY will target levels of 109.85 - 109.57 and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 111.60.
The alternative scenario is that the USD/JPY retest levels of 111.35 - 111.60.
Looking at the daily chart, we find that the USD/JPY also broke the upside channel down.
Sell The USD/JPY around levels of 111.12 - 111.35 for targeting levels of 110.35 - 109.85 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of the highest level 111.60.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the Japanese interest rate decision will be issued at 9:50 pm GMT, as well as the Bank of Japan monetary policy statement at 10.54 pm GMT.
• On the other hand, unemployment and US import data will be released at 7:30 am GMT, as well as new US home sales data at 9 am GMT.
Resistance: 111.12 - 111.60 - 112.10
Support: 110.35 - 109.57 - 109.11
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03