Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 March 2019
2019-03-14 10:41 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 128
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the EUR/USD to reach the resistance level of 1.1338 as the EUR/USD is facing resistance and selling pressure around this level, and it was unable to stability above the 1.1320 level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 again and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 1.1290 level.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair slide to levels of 1.1220 - 1.1174.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD fell back to the important support level of 1.1211 and the break was a false break, and Both RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area, Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target at 1.1430.
Buy The EUR/USD around the 1.1290 level for targeting levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of below level of 1.1290.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, several Eurozone data will be released, such as Germany's wholesale price data on a monthly basis at 2 am GMT, as well as the final reading data for the main consumer prices for the euro area on an annual basis at 5 am GMT .
• On the other hand, the New York Manufacturing Index will be released at 7.30 am GMT, as well as the release of US Industrial Production data on a monthly basis at 8.15 am GMT, as well as the release of the Consumer Confidence Consumer Sentiment - Michigan at full hour 9 am GMT, as well as the release of preliminary reading of inflation expectations - Michigan at 9 am GMT, as well as job vacancies and US turnover at 9 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1338 - 1.1366 - 1.1410
Support: 1.1290 - 1.1220 - 1.1174
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03