Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 March 2019
2019-03-15 08:58 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 173
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to bounce the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7290 where it faces some selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will target level of 7347, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7158.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 dropped to the 7158-7067 levels.
Resistance: 7290 - 7347 - 7375
Support: 7158 - 7067 - 6935
Stocks and indices Analysis
Wall Street's main stock indexes were trading with Friday's gains and the Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 100 points amid second-quarter earnings releases in which Microsoft, the world's most valuable publicly traded company, posted better-than-expected earnings, leading to all-time highs Before the bell. Investors were paying close attention to James Pollard's comments from the Fed and John Williams, where US President Donald Trump called for cutting interest…
- European stocks rising moderately on tip of US interest rate cut 07:49 am2019-07-19
- Asian stocks are trading higher amid geopolitical instability 06:41 am2019-07-19
- US stocks price fell in red and US weekly jobless claims rise 02:05 pm2019-07-18
- DAX index drops more than 1 percent as trade tensions escalate 07:51 am2019-07-18
- Asian stock markets fell amid fears of an escalating trade war 06:42 am2019-07-18
- Wall Street opens lower before profit due to trade war risks 04:01 pm2019-07-17
- European stocks price drop after Trump trading comments 08:26 am2019-07-17
- Asian markets mixed on Wednesday diverge amid trade uncertainty 05:47 am2019-07-17
- US stocks opened higher, the Dow Jones at a record high 02:09 pm2019-07-16