Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 18 March 2019
2019-03-17 10:06 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 141
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the EUR/USD to reach the resistance level of 1.1338 as the EUR/USD is facing resistance and selling pressure around this level, and it was unable till now to stability above the 1.1320 level, but it is still above the Bollinger's moving average line.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 again and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 1.1290 level.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair slide to levels of 1.1220 - 1.1174.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD fell back to the important support level of 1.1211 and the break was a false break, and Both RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area, Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target at 1.1430.
Buy The EUR/USD around the 1.1290 level for targeting levels of 1.1366 - 1.1410 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of below level of 1.1290.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the Euro zone trade balance data will be released at 5:00 GMT, as well as the Federal Reserve Bank's monthly report.
• On the other hand, the US housing market data will be released at 9 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1338 - 1.1366 - 1.1410
Support: 1.1290 - 1.1220 - 1.1174
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02