Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 20 March 2019
2019-03-20 09:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 133
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
Time frame Used – 60 min
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the oil to the level of 59.60 as oil faced resistance and selling pressure around this level to reach oil levels of 58.65
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the oil will fall back to 58.00 - 57.87, and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 59.12 dollars.
The alternative scenario is that the oil drop below at 57.87 again to test levels at 55.50 - $ 54.91.
Looking at the chart, we can see that the oil managed to rebound to the upside accompanied by a positive candlestick pattern for targeting at 59.83 and then at 64.01.
Buy Oil around level of 57.78 for targeting level of 59.12- 59.57, With the activation of stop loss in case of closure below the level of 57.87.
Resistance: 59.12 - 59.83 - 61.20
Support: 57.78 - 54.91 - 53.04
Gold prices rose after the United States dropped an unmanned Iranian aircraft, raising concerns about tensions between the two countries, as well as expectations of a US interest rate cut. Dow reaches 100 points in the futures market on hopes of a rate cut The Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 100 points on Friday as Wall Street stocks rose in pre-market trading, buoyed by the belief that the…
- Oil prices rice as Iran-US tensions increase in gulf 08:28 am2019-07-19
- Gold prices are stabilizing as US stocks plummet and dollar slides 10:08 am2019-07-18
- Oil prices are stabilizing after a wave of strong declines 08:58 am2019-07-18
- Gold prices fell after Powell talked about cutting interest rates 09:29 am2019-07-17
- US crude stabilized with support from stockpile estimates 08:29 am2019-07-17
- Gold and Dollar stabilized ahead of release of US business results 10:10 am2019-07-16
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15